Sunday 4 March 2012

Dukan Diet Consolidation Phase Week 1

Week of 27 March was the last week of Cruise Phase 2. Here's some of what I ate that week. 




On 2 March, I went into the third phase of the diet. For the first time in 2 months, since January 1 2012, I ate a fruit and two slices of whole grain bread with a slice of cheddar cheese. Going into Phase 3 means I can now eat vegetables with the proteins everyday. This makes it a lot easier for my mom chef!

The book asks that 100% whole grain bread is eaten but it is difficult to find whole grain bread in Singapore. And even if they are available, it is sold only in places that are largely inaccessible by me. So I bought Sunshine Enriched Multi-Grain bread. I don't think this is 100%. I will attempt at finding a bread closer to the fit next week. 


On Saturday, I had my first Celebration Meal. We went to Everything With Fries. I start off on the wrong foot with a restaurant that serves french fries! I forgot that french fries was forbidden in the diet, for good! Luckily I was cautious about eating too much of the fries so I left most of it untouched at the end of the meal. I also had a bit more than 1 glass of wine! I missed the taste of alcohol so much!

The book was right to say that when you start the third phase, you will feel quite reluctant to start eating carbs. I am so afraid that the weight will start to pile back on. I think what is very important is to make sure exercise is also put in place. I haven't been good at keeping to that now that I have stopped my personal training. On thursday, I went back to weights training and now my butt is hurting. Good pain. Hope that I can get some exercise in today.

Grilled pork chop with fries. I did not take any of that salad dressing. 
So stay tuned as I move into the third phase. Let's see if I manage to stave off the weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment