Tuesday 20 March 2012

Dukan Diet Consolidation Phase Week 2 (12 - 18 March)

With the serving of bread and an apple everyday, it's plenty of things to eat actually! Sometimes I eat the bread with a slice of cheddar cheese for dinner or lunch, and have the food my mom packed for me for the other meal.

It's really great that now there is a celebration meal. And last week, I used it to celebrate the end of a very long and tedious project. We went to Wild Honey, an all-day breakfast place. I did not finish my food because I was genuinely full. But I was also conscious of not over-eating, which would have been the way I eat in the past.



Brioche toasts with Parma Ham and Scrambled Eggs

As I was quite pre-occupied with work, I only managed to work out at the gym over the weekends. This Without my trainer, I went back to an old Circuit Training routine which he did for me a few years ago when I first engaged him.

Saturday 17 March:
4 sets of Legs, 3 sets of Chest and 1 set of Triceps. That's a total of 8 sets and in between each set, I run for 2 mins on the treadmill at a speed of 9kmh. Ending off with 3 sets of abs. 

Sunday 18 March:
4 sets of Back, 4 sets of Shoulders/Biceps and 3 sets of abs. Run in-between sets. Because on Day 2 I work less of the legs, I increase the running speed to 10kmh.

I weighed myself at the gym too. Surprisingly, I was 58+ kg, as compared to my last weight check if 60.4kg. It could be water weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment